[LRUG] Monit fails to stop/start/restart Mongrel

Andrew Stewart boss at airbladesoftware.com
Fri May 30 05:05:30 PDT 2008

On 30 May 2008, at 12:56, Alex Tomlins wrote:

> Strange...  I didn't actually use the --clean option for the stop
> command (although the docs say it should work...).
> I'm not sure how useful it is when stopping anyway, as long as it's
> used when starting.

Good point.  I agree!

> The only other difference I can see is a trailing / on your path
> statement for the stop command, but I would be surprised if that
> makes any difference....

Well spotted.  I took it off but it didn't make any difference.

Everything's working now, even if it's slightly strangely using
cluster::start but plain stop.  So thanks for your help!

Remind me to buy you a beer at the next El Rug corral.

Cheers,
Andy Stewart

-------
AirBlade Software