[LRUG] [Recruitment] : Come Code With Us!

Anthony Green Anthony.Green at bbc.co.uk
Tue May 6 09:04:30 PDT 2008

Apparently what wasn't make clear to me in the original email was that for
the first two weeks its internal applicant only.

After that it'll be re-advertised open to all. I'll send an email with the
proper urls then. Sorry.

But its not be a complete waste, as part of the process all applicants have
to set up an account and fill an online CV, this is then stored for any
future roles you may wish to apply for.

--
Anthony Green
Client Side Developer