[LRUG] Learning Rails

Tim Cowlishaw tim at timcowlishaw.co.uk
Thu May 8 05:49:26 PDT 2008

In addition, inheritance.js  ( http://www.twologic.com/projects/inheritance/
  ) might be of interest to ruby people - It adds some additional
functionality and syntactical sugar on top of prototype to allow you
to use a ruby-ish single-inheritance-with-mixins OO paradigm in js.

I haven't had a chance to play with this yet, but it looks interesting
- has anyone else had any experience using it, positive or negative?

Cheers,

Tim