[LRUG] Do you think anyone would pay for...

Eleanor McHugh eleanor at games-with-brains.com
Sun May 11 06:38:50 PDT 2008

On 11 May 2008, at 12:56, Alec Ross wrote:
> In message <514A6DEE-218A-469E-85FD-3A36752B34AE at games-with-
> brains.com>, Eleanor McHugh <eleanor at games-with-brains.com> writes
>> a consultant to come in and tidy up a Ruby and/or Rails codebase:
>
> Hi Eleanor,
>
> Sorry I can't offer any help w/ this.
>
> But ...
>
> I have been toying w/ an idea for a s/w tool for some time now.  I'd
> like to do some market research on it, and then, hopefully, look for
> funding.
>
> If there were funds available, I'd be delighted if you wanted any
> consultancy role in its development.  Also, if you wanted to have a
> brief talk about it sometime, I'd be happy to oblige.  The next time
> possible for me would be just before the next LRUG meeting.  If you
> wanted to meet in/outside the pub say half an hour before kick off,
> I could be there.  (Tho' given the current lack of funding, I'd
> quite understand if you didn't want to get at all involved atm.)
>
> (FWIW, I expect to be away for pretty much all of Monday.)
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Alec

Hi Alec,

My LRUG attendance is always a bit of a hit-and-miss affair, but I'm
hoping to make it along tomorrow evening and would be happy to chat
with you about your idea: that's half the fun of these things :) I'll
probably be running late so getting together in the pub afterwards is
probably the best plan.

Ellie

Eleanor McHugh
Games With Brains