[LRUG] Monit fails to stop/start/restart Mongrel

Alex Tomlins alex at tomlins.org.uk
Fri May 30 04:25:56 PDT 2008

Have you tried putting user and group in your mongrel config as
suggested by Geir...

When I finally got it working, I had the deployment user and group in
the mongrel conf, and the monit start and stop commands as below. (this
was on Solaris btw...)

If that doesn't work, do you want to post your full monit config, and
I'll see if I can see anything else..

Alex