[LRUG] Learning Rails

Ed Davey ed at veryreal.co.uk
Thu May 8 05:38:18 PDT 2008

Prototype
---------
Just about *on topic* I think on account of the Ruby-ish extensions
which it brings to Javascript -- if you're not already using
Prototype for your Javascript then you will be seeing it in Rails apps.

I can recommend:

Prototype and  Scriptaculous in Action (http://www.manning.com/crane3/)
Dan Webb's article http://www.sitepoint.com/article/painless-
javascript-prototype