[LRUG] @lrug on twitter

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Mon May 19 02:46:02 PDT 2008

Follow http://twitter.com/lrug if you so dare.

I figure it could be useful for last minute updates or pleas for equipment
etc... (like last months' venue change or looking for a VGA cable the month
before).  I've used Twitter to that effect before, but I appreciate that
folk might not want to follow me and hear all about my tea consumption, so I
created El Rug.  I plan on it only generating a few updates a month, so you
shouldn't get inundated with messages.

Right now it's just me that has the keys to this, but I might give whoever
is the current Mitch access to it as well, for the purposes of advertising
LRUG Nights.  I won't be signed in as this account with any amount of
regularity so @messages will be sort of meaningless, but I do have direct
messages hooked up to an email account of mine, so they'll work if you want
to use that to get in touch.

Muz