[LRUG] Intermediate/senior jobs at New Bamboo

Max Williams max at new-bamboo.co.uk
Thu May 22 05:06:12 PDT 2008

Hi All,

We'd love to hear from you if you're a Ruby developer in London
looking for a permanent position developing Rails/Merb applications.

We're a 10 strong team based on North London, working on a ton of
exciting projects with varied clients including Amnesty international
and several large media companies. I believe we're also one of the
first companies to be commercially developing Merb as well.

Have a peek at our jobs page for some more details: http://new-bamboo.co.uk/jobs

Cheers,
Max

--
Max Williams
Co-Founder and Director, New Bamboo

Creating fresh, flexible and fast-growing web applications is our passion.

+44 (0)77 6673 1612
+44 (0)20 7099 7486
http://www.new-bamboo.co.uk