[LRUG] EC2 as development server

Abhishek Parolkar abhishek.parolkar at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 04:52:02 PST 2008

Hi Zaheed,

 Are you sure you wanna do it for development server? , Well I recommend ,
saving all money for development efforts by using stuff like
http://www.enomaly.com in your local network
and then when you are ready go migrate your instances to EC2,

Well , I have worked with it for some time and it works....

Hence you dont need to pay anything till you have production version to roll
out...

' Abhishek Parolkar
Web 2.0 Consultant & Performance Engineer