[LRUG] December meeting details

Matthew Rudy Jacobs matthewrudyjacobs at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 14:17:12 PST 2008

That's a good description I think, Murray.
Thanks.

So basically I'm looking for "the best things we don't do (enough of)? in
ruby".

I've got quite a few things that stick out to me,

but if anyone else can think of something they find particularly useful, but
strangely absent from Ruby/Rails/Merb,
then please contact me,
and I'll see how I can work it in.

Thanks.