[LRUG] This evening's meeting

Jason Cale jason.cale at mac.com
Mon Nov 10 06:17:26 PST 2008

Hi all,

I meant to do this last Monday, but as this game goes I've had bugger
all time..

The basic premise of my talk tonight, is looking at a project I was
commissioned to do, and the different ideas I have come up against,
and what I'm doing now and in the future for the project.

I have about 60 slides .. but its pretty much a stream of
consciousness(!), and I'm far from having all the answers ..

What would be really good, is if any of you attending tonight, have
managed to take a single code-base (or anything really) and
successfully re-use it for multiple uses, while maintaining its level
of sanity I think it would be a really good thing to hear about, and I
would personally benefit from hearing what you have done.

Hopefully it will be of some interest, but failing that, we can all
drown our cold's in the pub afterwards..

P.S - Does anyone have a VGA (i think) adapter for a recent (white)
macbook .. so I can connect it up to the projector .. failing that I
will pop to the apple store, but as rain is as it is today I thought I
would ask :)

Cheers,
Jase.