[LRUG] Short-term contract ruby/rails vacancy in London (Waterloo)

David Salgado david at digitalronin.com
Tue Nov 18 06:51:23 PST 2008

Hi All

Anyone interested in some contract work?

Mobile Interactive Group (MIG) are looking for a ruby/rails
contractor, short term (couple of months), to start asap, working
on-site (just above Waterloo station), to join an agile team -
pair-programming, BDD with rspec + cucumber, weekly sprints,
cruise control, git and lots of other good stuff (free organic fruit FTW!)

Can't tell you the full details of the project, but it's a high-volume
transaction processing system for a network operator's loyalty
programme. The technologies we're using are rails + queueing
(beanstalkd + lots of daemons), acts_as_state_machine and a
few other bits and pieces. The project is near completion, and they
need a bit more speed in the final sprints.

If you're interested, please contact David Dawson ( david at migcan.com
07900005759 ), unless you're a recruitment agency, in which case,
please don't.

You're welcome to talk to me at Ruby Manor about the job and the
environment, but it's David you need to talk to about rates,
interviews, etc.

Cheers

David