[LRUG] November meeting - what'll we do this time?

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 03:53:53 PDT 2008

Hi all,

The November meeting is due on the 10th, and although you can go register
for it on Skills Matter's site (
http://skillsmatter.com/event/ruby-on-rails/lrug-meeting-november) there's
no content scheduled yet.

Over on the ruby manor mailing list we're at the point where we'll be
whittling down the talk proposals to those we'll actually be hearing on the
day.  It's possible I could cajole someone who isn't chosen for Ruby Manor
to run their talk at the November LRUG, but if none of them feel like it or
think they don't have enough time to put something together for LRUG (quite
likely given that the final selection date for Ruby Manor is Nov 7th) does
anyone else have something they want to talk about?

As usual, feel free to suggest something you want to learn about, maybe
someone else will know enough to do the talk.  I'm also open to nominations
of someone you think knows or has done interesting stuff and I can go pester
them to talk.  You can mail me off-list if you'd prefer not to be known as
the pester-insitgator ;).  Ideas for non-talk based evenings are good too.

Cheers,

Muz