[LRUG] rackspace << slicehost

David Salgado david at digitalronin.com
Sun Oct 26 14:25:10 PDT 2008

I'd be interested in hearing thoughts on this too. I looked into EC2
last time I needed some serious hosting, but Slicehost was a lot more
competitive for what I needed. If Rackspace screw up Slicehost, I may
need to look at it again!

I do appreciate that it's not all that ruby-centric though, so maybe a
chat in the pub if not a talk at LRUG?

David