[LRUG] Ruby Developer Required @ JobsGoPublic.com

Matthew Rudy Jacobs matthewrudyjacobs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 03:01:27 PDT 2008

We had a few recent enquiries from people delving through the LRUG archives.
So, for the sake of completeness;

"we filled the position last week"
Stephen Strudwick is coming to join the team in a few weeks.

So unfortunately you can't all come for tea anymore,
Maybe next time.

Keep it real,
MatthewRudy