[LRUG] Format for tonights quiz game

Steve Ganly steve at concept-shop.com
Mon Oct 13 05:20:44 PDT 2008

For tonights game we have 8 controllers, so the idea is
to have 8 team captains (holding the controllers) and people
can join whichever team they wish. People of similar skill
levels should ideally join separate teams.

Anyone choosing not play can just watch, but it'll be great
if everyone joins in.

With 6 people per team we can cope with 48 people which should be
plenty for an average night.

The questions are an interesting mix - later rounds drift off into
interesting but non-ruby subjects, so we can keep playing if people
are keen, or knock off to the pub at any point we like.

Just a heads up - this will be the first outing for the game
controllers and game software. If something drastic goes wrong, we
may need to head to the pub early and redo the quiz another month.

Looking forward to seeing you later,

Steve Ganly.