[LRUG] [JOB] Rails Developers Wanted

Matthew Rudy Jacobs matthewrudyjacobs at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 12:17:47 PDT 2009

JGP also did quite a lot of work on ActsAsSolr last summer,
http://github.com/jgp/acts_as_solr/commits/master

For a while it was the best fork of the project
(for those that don't know ActsAsSolr provides ActiveRecord-like
functionality for SOLR full-text search)

Many of the commits were then taken on by github.com/look, and
github.com/mattmatt
to produce what is now the defacto "official repository" -
http://github.com/mattmatt/acts_as_solr