[LRUG] PragProg re-release My Job Went to India

Anthony Green Anthony.Green at bbc.co.uk
Fri Apr 17 02:26:26 PDT 2009

> It does!
>
> While we're at the topic of self-improvement (the times have caught up with
> even us I guess :-), here's another link perhaps worth posting to:
>
> http://manifesto.softwarecraftsmanship.org/main
>
> / Vahagn

If you're in Holland theres

PPKs front-end professionals Guild

http://fronteers.nl/

Theres er

The Rails Guild

http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=1811252&trk=anet_ug_grppro

Conceitedly, I set it up following a night of pub ranting at Sean O'Halpin
about software craftsmanship and Rails, please if anyone knows of a such
group that has actual members then I'll happily switch to that.

--
Anthony Green
Client Side Developer

http://www.bbc.co.uk/