[LRUG] [JOB] Would you believe it, yet another Rails dev wanted

Tim Harding tim.harding at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 08:02:20 PDT 2009

I've had some good freelance work through a posting by a small web/Rails
agency on this list. It worked out for both me and the client (an LRUG
attendee). Again, direct employer to programmer. It would be a shame to
throw the baby out with the bath water.
On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 6:16 PM, Dan Webb <dan at danwebb.net> wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 6:14 PM, Dan Webb <dan at danwebb.net> wrote:
>
> >.  I'd rather opt in and buy my own beer, thanks.
> >

> That being said I'm not adverse to free beer generally if you are
> feeling kind.  Remember that on monday.
>
> --
> Dan Webb
> http://www.danwebb.net
>
> aim: danwrong123
> skype: danwrong

Tim Harding

Muriwai Technologies Ltd
Registered in England & Wales
Company number 5800651
Registered office: 2 Church St, Burnham, Bucks, SL1 7HZ

Well Informed Ltd
Registered in England & Wales
Company number 06707839
Registered office: Suite 235, 77 Beak St, London, W1F 9DB