[LRUG] Freelancers pairing with existing developers on short term projects - this common?

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 09:51:06 PDT 2009

2009/8/6 Luis Correa d'Almeida <luis.ca at gmail.com>

> On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 3:56 PM, Ivan Sanchez<s4nchez at gmail.com> wrote:
> >   Chris,
> >
> >   I've stopped running the fortnightly dojos due to the lack of
> > interested people. I'd be happy to run sessions even if randomly, but
> > for that I need at least a few more interested.
>
> +1. Suggest maybe an email to the list, but I'd be up for it.

I've been a bit quiet about it recently, but there was a plan to run the
September meeting of LRUG as a Dojo (probably split into 2 or 3 separate
groups).  I spoke with Ivan and Matt Wynne about it briefly about it a month
or so ago.  Hopefully we'll still be able to pull it off so watch this
space!

Cheers,

Muz