[LRUG] Young Rewired State

James Darling james at abscond.org
Thu Aug 13 05:06:01 PDT 2009

Also elaborating on my impromptu self-pimping from last night: Young Rewired
State is the weekend after next (22nd and 23rd) at the Google offices in
Victoria.
It's a hack day based around public sector information, just like the
"National Hack The Government Day" from last March, but we'd see what
teenagers would come up with. It's an experiment, but an interesting one.

After last night, we have pretty much enough "mentors" to help the kids
signed up, but we'd love to have about 10 more 15-18 year olds who are
interested in hacking (the nice kind: playing with computers) to turn up and
play. We'll have food, travel, accommodation and macbooks for those who need
them.

If you're 15-18, or know someone who is, and are interested - please do sign
up at http://rewiredstate.org/young

James