[LRUG] Anyone in the market for a Mac?

Jon Gilbraith jon at professionalnerd.com
Fri Aug 28 10:14:34 PDT 2009

Hey all, apologies if this is bad form pimping hardware on the list, but I
do genuinely love this machine and couldn't live with myself if it didn't go
to a decent caring home.
I've got my 24" iMac (purchased October 2007) on eBay atm but would rather
sell it directly to someone so if anyone's interested drop me a mail
directly for more info (the listing ends on Sunday night - only just thought
to try it here).

Good price to any LRUG member who can save me from having to let it go to
one of the idiots who keep mailing me to ask if there's a buy it now price.

Cheers,

Jon