[LRUG] Graphable lib

Tim Cowlishaw tim at timcowlishaw.co.uk
Mon Aug 10 14:51:43 PDT 2009

Hey there LRUG,

I decided i needed an easy way to set up graph-like relationships
between ruby objects for a project, so I knocked together this: http://github.com/timcowlishaw/Graphable/tree/master

If anyone would be willing, I'd really appreciate any thoughts about
anything i could do to improve it, through refactoring, adding
features, or removing some of the more egregious hacks (there's some
nasty hackery with instance_variable_set and instance_variable_get
that allows a parent object to update it's children's relationship to
itself, without allowing any other objects to tamper with it (in
theory) - would be especially interested in nicer ways to do this!)

Cheers,

Tim