[LRUG] git question

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 04:48:05 PDT 2009

I'm late to this "party", but I've found this:
http://logcheck.org/git.htmlto be a useful workflow for generating
patches.  Following this, (ignore the
email stuff, but still use git format-patch), you get one commit per patch,
which is probably nicer than multiple commits for a patch.  But you can
still commit to your branch at a rate you are comfortable with.
Muz