[LRUG] Setting up Ruby + Gems + Rails on OS X

Alex Graul alex.graul at bloomsburyqi.com
Wed Dec 9 02:40:50 PST 2009

We've been using rvm (http://rvm.beginrescueend.com/) and so
far found it remarkably painless, particularly when you're trying
to isolate ruby-version specific bugs or if you work regularly with
different implementations. Having it all in the home folder also means
less permissions hassles and if it does get borked you can
just blow it away and start over.

With Associates
Top Floor, 100 De Beauvoir Road, London, N1 4EN
+44 (0) 20 7923 4757 www.withassociates.com

- -

With Associates is the trading name of With Associates UK LLP
Registered office: Top Floor, 100 De Beauvoir Rd, N1 4EN
Registered in England under registration No. OC313207