[LRUG] Developers

Joe Simms joesimms at notonthehighstreet.com
Thu Dec 10 06:56:46 PST 2009

We have just migrated our application from php to ruby and are
genuinely looking to hire some ruby developers (BTW it's so refreshing
working with ruby on a daily basis as oppose to battling with php).

In a nutshell, we are an online marketplace for small creative
businesses (www.notonthehighstreet.com) and one of the top 100 fastest
growing companies in the UK. We're a small agile team, working on some
really interesting projects next year, such as a complete site
redesign (hoping to bring a lot of AJAX into the shopping / checkout
experience), integrating telephony (adhearsion), amazon's mechanical
turk and potentially an iPhone app, as well solving lots of
interesting problems that our unique business model continually throws
up.

So if any of this interests you, and you're in the market for a job,
then please contact me off list to discuss further as I'd love to hear
from you.

Cheers

Joe