[LRUG] material yesterday meeting

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 14:23:23 PST 2009

Skills Matter are usually pretty speedy about getting the footage
available, but I also happen to know that they have a lot on their
plate, what with the RoR eXchange last week, the Groovy/Grails
eXchange this week and they've just moved.  It should be available
before the next meeting though and that's usually when I go back and
edit the pages for the old meetings to link to the videos.  Your best
bet would be to keep an eye on lrug.org or skillsmatter.com.