[LRUG] HAML

Anthony Green email at acgreen.co.uk
Thu Dec 10 19:10:20 PST 2009

Because removing those three extra letters moves the emphasis away from tag
to attribute, which is something of a mixed blessing. Its 'good' that
developers are encouraged to think about what a 'kind of a thing' something
is and to use domain language in their naming conventions, but structure is
important too.

But yes I get your point.

Tony