[LRUG] HAML

Taryn East teast at globalpersonals.co.uk
Tue Dec 15 03:04:27 PST 2009

Agreed. We use sass, but not HAML and find it brilliant.

Even the little things make it so much nicer - eg the ability to store
variables and then rapidly change, say, a colour-scheme with just a few
slight changes.
I also like the ability that you can specify colours as offsets of some base
colour. So for example you set up some general colour for text in a given
div-type, then set the div's border-color as that_colour - '333' and it
makes the border just that much darker.

Very sweet.

Taryn