[LRUG] How to fund an open-source project?

Roland Swingler roland.swingler at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 16:08:55 PST 2009

Hi,

I have no experience in this area at all, but I thought I'd point you
in the direction of
http://groups.google.com/group/clojure/msg/5f40e7048e1f774e if you've
not seen it. Even if you're willing to put in several years worth of
effort for free off your own bat and have a "hip" language it seems
that things don't easily work themselves out in this arena.

All I can say is, good luck!

Roland