[LRUG] Jobs: Ruby on Rails Web Developer ; Drowned in Sound

Matthew Rudy Jacobs matthewrudyjacobs at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 06:09:10 PST 2009

Yeah,
I'll try to be there tomorrow
(not sure though)

but generally here's some details

   - a massively popular alternative music site
   - heavily focused on community
   - Matthew Willson (PlayLouder.com) re-wrote it in Rails in about 2005
   - I worked on it a few years ago
   - Tom Waddington (CutOutAndKeep.net) has done lots of great work over the
   past couple of years

But yeah.
Best to talk to Sean about it.

jobs at drownedinsound.com