[LRUG] DSLs for newbies: HTML generation (discuss)

Thomas R. Koll tomk32 at gmx.de
Thu Dec 10 06:08:03 PST 2009

schrieb Daniel Barlow:
> So,
> - a neat hack?
> - an offence against (your choice of) god?

i'm agnostic, but I'm sure Bryan would love it:
http://smartic.us/2009/12/09/10-developer-skills-needed-in-2010/

Did you see mustache yet? What I'd love to see (and need)
is some kind of breed between haml and mustache to avoid liquid.

Together with some nice JS syntaxhighlighting editor I'm
quite confident to successfully torture users with that unholy beast.
Is there anyone in the same situation and wanna join forces?

ciao, tom

--
Thomas R. Koll - Ruby on Rails Webdeveloper
http://photostre.am | http://ananasblau.com | http://github.com/TomK32