[LRUG] Request for Engines Talk

wendy wendy at skillsmatter.com
Wed Feb 18 09:36:09 PST 2009

Just to let you know that the URL to register for the next LRUG meeting
on March 9th has changed to the following:
http://skillsmatter.com/event/ajax-ria/lrug-march

Please do register at least a few days in advance, so we know how big a
room we should reserve and don't have to disappoint anyone!

wendy