[LRUG] Does anyone want any of these books?

Tom Stuart tom at experthuman.com
Thu Feb 12 05:12:24 PST 2009

On 12 Feb 2009, at 12:50, Chris Roos wrote:
> I've got some older technical books that I no longer want.

This is a lovely gesture; bravo. The selection of books also paints a
poignant picture of one man's epic journey from purgatory to
enlightenment. ("For sale: baby shoes, never worn.")

When I had to dispose of books like this I just left them in a big
pile on the coffee table in a university computer lab common room with
a note saying "FREE BOOKS -- HELP YOURSELF". Disappeared in minutes.
Some people will take anything if it's free.

Cheers,
-Tom