[LRUG] New Rails Business UK meetup group

Chris Parsons chris at edendevelopment.co.uk
Thu Feb 19 04:59:47 PST 2009

Hi all,

Following on from my posts on rails-business, I thought that it would
be great to connect with like-minded consultants and owners of Rails
shops in the UK, so I've created a meetup group for it:

http://www.meetup.com/Rails-Business-UK/

It's a get together to discuss such things as: best practices in
running a rails consultancy (of any size), best-practice ruby on rails
development/project management, this Rails Maturity Model idea, etc.

Anyone who's interested in the same sorts of issues discussed in this
group is welcome to attend. First meeting is on the 4th March near
Waterloo in London. We'll be in the Benugo Bar at the BFI (the big one
with a glass wall and free wifi) at 11:15am (i.e. just after it
opens). For more details, see:

http://www.meetup.com/Rails-Business-UK/calendar/9775083/

Thanks guys - feel free to spread the word. Specifically, I'm not on
the NWRUG (should join up really) so if somebody could please repost
there that'd be great.

Chris

--
Chris Parsons