[LRUG] London Rails Conference: Rails Underground '09

Mark Coleman mark at breakthrough-workshop.com
Wed Feb 25 03:42:20 PST 2009

Hi,
I will try not to fill up your mailboxes you with too many more emails
about this, and indeed, I've set up a google group for discussions on
anything related - you can join here via the form on the sidebar on
the web site (link below), or follow this link:
http://groups.google.com/group/rails-underground
I hope it will be a useful tool for everyone to chat and discuss
things; I hope you can join me there :)

I'm pleased to announce that Rails Underground,  is now 'official'.
I'm very confident it's going to be a great event, and full details
are available at:
http://www.rails-underground.com/

Still looking for speakers, but there is already an exciting,
international line-up to start things off. They include Yehuda Katz
(Engine Yard), Jason Hoffman (CTO, Joyent), Dr Nic Williams, Geoffey
Grosenbach (Peepcode, Nuby on Rails blog), Maik Schmidt, author of
Enterprise Recipes with Ruby and Rails.  DHH  will also be available
for a videoconference Q&A session.

There is also a facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rails-Underground/53492690123

And a facebook event:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=52570131897&ref=mf

If you want to help out the publicity with a tweet, a blog post, etc,
I'd be very grateful. There are also some badges for blogs and such at:
http://www.rails-underground.com/badges.html

I don't want to hang about, so registration is already available.
There will be Early Bird tickets, but to get the ball rolling, there
are also a few, limited availability Very Early Bird tickets available
for £160 (a 1/3 off the regular price). Early Bird tickets will be
£180, and available until June (or they sell out).

If you have any questions or comments, please let me know.

Mark Coleman
07515 357205
Skype: mehcoleman  ||  Twitter: MEHColeman

Mark Coleman
Director
Breakthrough Workshop
http://www.breakthrough-workshop.com/

tel: 0701 423 6275

Breakthrough Workshop Ltd. Registered in England. Registration Number
06136454. Registered Office: Bingham House, 4 Wrotham Road, Borough
Green, KENT, TN15 8DB.