[LRUG] Potential talk for Jan 09 Meeting

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 12:59:07 PST 2009

That sounds great!  I don't think anyone has ever talked about couchDB at
LRUG, at least, not recently.  Thanks Paul.

I'll amend the internet to put your name on the bits of it that that mention
the January LRUG meeting.  I expect Skills Matter will want to get in touch
too for their site.

Anyone else?