[LRUG] February LRUG - details emerge blinking from the cave of organisation

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 14:58:21 PST 2009

Ok people, We now have 9 speakers readying their 20x20 talks for Feb.
If you wanted to take part in the forced format lightning talk
jamboree you'll have to wait until next year (you don't really, you
just can't do it in Feb).

I'll update the lrug site tomorrow to list all the talks. Thanks to
everyone who volunteered, it looks like it'll be a great meeting.

Muz