[LRUG] London RoR Conference, July '09 ?

Stephen Bartholomew steve at curve21.com
Tue Jan 27 14:12:12 PST 2009

I think a euro railsconf would be great, but I think you'd be better
looking outside London.  London adds so much to the costs involved in
putting on a conference.

There are places like ashford and ebbsfleet area where rail links from
London and Europe are good, but you don't have the additional costs.

 From what I remember, the US railsconfs have in the past been much
cheaper to run as well as having lower ticket prices than EU.

Steve