[LRUG] London RoR Conference, July '09 ?

Mark Coleman mark at breakthrough-workshop.com
Tue Jan 27 14:35:43 PST 2009

I had originally thought of Ashford - the travel links are pretty
good, and there are lots of things to do in Kent. But I got a few
quotes from some conference venues, and they were pretty much
identical. I figure that prices being equal, London would attract more
delegates, but I am going to do a bit more checking soon. Universities
tend to have cheap conference facilities out out term time, for example.