[LRUG] London RoR Conference, July '09 ?

Mark Coleman mark at breakthrough-workshop.com
Tue Jan 27 15:13:45 PST 2009

Ruby Manor somehow completely passed me by. I hadn't even heard of it
until Gregg Pollack told me about it last week. I have been trying to
find an e-mail address for someone involved in that, but haven't got
far.. is someone here linked to Ruby Manor? I'd love to get more
details on how that was organised - the videos look great and the
price is, tbh, much cheaper than I am expecting to need: e.g. Scotland
on Rails has 2 tracks, speakers from around the world, and some really
delicious biscuits. These sort of things can really add up... :)

Of course, the price, the budget and how many speakers, delegates and
sponsors that want to be involved are all dependent on each other, so
I'm not sure how it will work out  yet.

Thx