[LRUG] London RoR Conference, July '09 ?

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 01:31:26 PST 2009

There's also the Rails Exchange in May and the team behind RubyFools are
planning a similar event in London sometime in the latter half of the year.
And that's just the events in London.  I'm sure other Rails Conf Europe
replacements will pop up on the continent too (EuRoKo, Paris On Rails,
Conferencia Rails).

http://skillsmatter.com/event/ruby-on-rails/ruby-on-rails-exchange-246
http://jaoo.dk/ruby-cph-2008/
http://euruko2009.org/
http://paris.onrails.info/
http://www.conferenciarails.org/

It's a busy space, not that people shouldn't try to put on more conferences,
but you should be aware that especially this year with the lack of an
"official" Rails Conf Europe there'll be a lot of competition.

Muz