[LRUG] Agile and User centred design

Roland Swingler roland.swingler at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 02:33:19 PST 2009

There is a (semi) well known debate between Alan Cooper and Kent Beck
on this very subject - although unfortunately they didn't come to any
agreement so there may be little hope for the rest of us. It currently
seems to be offline, the link to it is in this blog post from 37
signals, who seem to consider 'Getting Real' as a way of bridging the
gap.:

http://www.37signals.com/svn/archives2/extreme_programming_vs_interaction_design.php

Cheers,
Roland