[LRUG] London RoR Conference, July '09 ?

James Adam james at lazyatom.com
Tue Jan 27 14:28:43 PST 2009

On 27 Jan 2009, at 22:12, Stephen Bartholomew wrote:

> I think a euro railsconf would be great, but I think you'd be better
> looking outside London.  London adds so much to the costs involved
> in putting on a conference.

*ahem*... it depends on what kind of conference you want to put on -
which trinkets and nibbles you want to give your attendees, and how
plush the venue is. It it clearly possible to put on a cheap
conference in London.

However, to replicate a "standard" conference with multiple tracks,
lunches and sponsors, Stephen might have a good point.

James