[LRUG] [JOB] Full time junior or mid-weight Rails developer wanted

Tim Harding tim.harding at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 05:55:41 PDT 2009

I'll just quickly add that I've been doing the odd bit of contract work for
With. They are progressive, fun to work with and you'll get a chance to
release a lot of code.
-Tim

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 7:05 AM, Erin Staniland <erin at withassociates.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We’re looking for a fourth person to join our full-time team - a junior or
> mid-weight Rails developer.
>
> Find out more here: http://www.withassociates.com/We-re-recruiting
>
> Any questions please email me at erin at withassociates.com
>
> Thanks,
> Erin
>
> With Associates
>
> 100 De Beauvoir Road, London, N1 4EN
> +44 (0) 20 7923 4757 www.withassociates.com
>
> With Associates is the trading name of With Associates UK LLP
> Registered office: Top Floor 100 De Beauvoir Rd, N1 4EN
> Registered in England under registration No. OC313207

Tim Harding

Muriwai Technologies Ltd
Registered in England & Wales
Company number 5800651
Registered office: 2 Church St, Burnham, Bucks, SL1 7HZ

Well Informed Ltd
Registered in England & Wales
Company number 06707839
Registered office: Suite 235, 77 Beak St, London, W1F 9DB