[LRUG] The August Meeting

Pat Allan pat at freelancing-gods.com
Wed Jul 15 15:29:48 PDT 2009

I'm going to be based in Edinburgh for August, and am toying with the
idea of coming down to London for LRUG. Would be happy to present on
something if I do make it down, but consider me a tentative backup in
case other options don't work out.  Also, I'm speaking at Rails
Underground, so am hesitant to repeat content in the same city (I'm
assuming a good many of you will be there?), but maybe I'll think of
something new to bore you all with ;)

Cheers

--
Pat