[LRUG] The August Meeting

Pat Allan pat at freelancing-gods.com
Thu Jul 16 07:02:53 PDT 2009

For the record, Sydney stole it from Melbourne ;)

We call it the analogue blog - and agreed, I think it works best at
the start - it's not meant to be a place for any extended discussion,
more along the lines of 'this cool plugin has been released', 'updates
to x', 'conference y has been announced - anyone thinking of going?'

Here's the notes from such a session:
http://rubyonrails.com.au/2009/4/12/sydney-analog-blog-april-2009

--
Pat