[LRUG] [Job] RoR Contractors needed

Chris Parsons chris at edendevelopment.co.uk
Tue Jul 21 02:44:14 PDT 2009

Hi guys,

Eden is currently in the middle of a large project and we're looking
for a couple of Ruby/Rails contractors to help us out for the next
month or two, to start ASAP.

We're currently a team of 7 developers in a nice office down on a farm
in Winchester. We're an agile team: pair-programming, BDD with rspec +
cucumber, weekly iterations, CI, git, and free fruit :-) The project
itself is a fascinating mix of large-volume data storage/retrieval,
with social media components. We're about halfway through, and looking
for a bit more speed for the final few iterations. We'd strongly
prefer onsite people, and Winchester is commutable from London, but if
you're unable to make it we might consider remote pairing for at least
part of the time (you'd need lots of pairing experience to make this
work though).

Please do send over CVs and an idea of rates. No agencies please -
we're sorted on that front.

Thanks
Chris

--
Chris Parsons
CEO ~ Eden Development (UK) Ltd

chris at edendevelopment.co.uk
http://www.edendevelopment.co.uk
http://twitter.com/chrismdp
0845 0097 094

This electronic message and all contents contain information from the
sender which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected
from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the
addressee(s) only. If you are not an addressee, any copying,
disclosure, distribution or use of the contents of this message is
prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error,
please notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy the original
message and all copies. The sender does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions.