[LRUG] The August Meeting

Matt Wynne matt at mattwynne.net
Tue Jul 21 11:17:33 PDT 2009

That was and still is our approach at Songkick, but we have to be
pretty gentle with the build with 8 developers committing to it, so
anything that gives me an early warning if I've borked it is welcome.
Unfortunately running all 7000+ cuke steps locally isn't really an
option any more. Even I can't drink that much tea.