[LRUG] [JOB SPAM] Potential jobs at New Bamboo

Max Williams max at new-bamboo.co.uk
Wed Jul 22 03:52:24 PDT 2009

Hi all,
More job spam for you all!

We are looking to invite another person or 2 into our team. We have some
really nice offices just round the corner from LRUG, and work on a variety
of interesting client projects.

We are looking for people with 2yrs + Rails experience, and familiar with
Agile, TDD, and all that good stuff...!

At the moment we are also putting together a list of freelancers we can use
when necessary, and it would be great to get contact details for people who
might be interested in this in future.

Send CVs to jobs at new-bamboo.co.uk if you are interested.

NO RECRUITERS PLEASE

Max

--
Max Williams
Co-Founder and Director, New Bamboo

Creating fresh, flexible and fast-growing web applications is our passion.

+44 (0)77 6673 1612

+44 (0)20 7099 7486
http://www.new-bamboo.co.uk